SUCCESS ELEMENTS Inc is a Canadian business services company organized to work with successful and / or soon-to-be successful business owners to transform their businesses from successful or underperforming to stable and extraordinary. We do this by working with …
SUCCESS ELEMENTS Inc is a Canadian business services company organized to work with successful and / or soon-to-be successful business owners to transform their businesses from successful or underperforming to stable and extraordinary. We do this by working with owners who want to change for the better and are prepared to take action to make it happen.
We also help companies that have been successful but are temporarily stuck - whether sales, marketing, profits, systems, people or cash flow. We do this by increasing 'Business' and 'Personal' Effectiveness of each owner for the purpose of developing significant increases in growth, profit, cash flow and personal time for the owner. Using business proven tools in conjunction with 40+ years entrepreneurial and corporate business experience, Success Elements working with owners eliminates the road blocks in moving forward. Strategic focused action and measurable results are only part of the guarantee. Small to medium size businesses receive the largest benefits on services offered, specifically:
- Business Coaching - Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Business Systems & Processes
- Strategic Planning & Process Facilitation
- Talent Assessment & Team Development (Extended DISC Distributor)
- Succession Planning & Exit Strategies
- Real Estate Advisory Services (i.e. Premises lease cost reduction & Business Sale)
- Financing Advisory Services
Jim FitzGerald, President and founder of Success Elements sums it up this way:
"Our process is unique in that it solves short-term issues and irritations and coincidentally laser-focuses Owners on best practices, processes and systems to enable the building of a high growth, sustainable business platform for the future. It's all about being prepared to take action to create a higher level of personal and business effectiveness. Most importantly – it works!"
Vision Statements and Mission statements are the passionate inspiring words chosen by successful leaders to clearly and concisely convey the direction of the organization. By crafting a clear mission statement and vision statement, you can powerfully communicate your intentions and …
Vision / Mission / Values
Vision Statements and Mission statements are the passionate inspiring words chosen by successful leaders to clearly and concisely convey the direction of the organization. By crafting a clear mission statement and vision statement, you can powerfully communicate your intentions and motivate your team or organization to realize an attractive and inspiring common vision of the future. Our company is no different in that regard.
Success Elements Inc is a Canadian business services company organized to work with successful and / or soon-to-be successful business owners to transform their businesses from successful or underperforming to extraordinary.
Success Elements will maintain and enhance business services focused on improving the Personal & Business Effectiveness of small / medium business owners through:
- Market leading Business Coaching programs, licenses, processes and practices
- Cost effective & custom programs backed by 40+ years of corporate/ entrepreneurial experience
- Business Diagnostic Tools & Analytics
- Financial Tools and Benchmarking Process & Analysis
- Leadership and Team Building software
- Strategic Alliances delivering key Advisory and Transaction services
- A multi-disciplined Advisory Board with deep functional area expertise
Success Elements Inc is founded and operates on the following core values:
- Integrity: We act with integrity and honesty, not compromising the truth.
- Respect: We treat our team members, clients, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity.
- Balance: We believe in a flexible, healthy work and life balance.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions. We make and support business decisions by applying good judgment and experience.
- Client Service: We are dedicated to satisfying client needs and honoring commitments that we have made to them.
- Passion for Results: We are passionate about our industry and the high quality products and services we deliver.
- Agility: We respond resourcefully to the fast-changing needs of business owners as it is the only road to success.
- Innovation: We believe that solving problems – only comes by looking at challenges and opportunities from new angles and exercising our curiosity.
- Risk and Resources: We believe in the prudent use of resources based on fully weighted risk decisions.
- Communications: We communicate openly, honestly and accurately with our stakeholders, employees and suppliers.
Building and maintaining a sustainable, high-value business is in part about having access to a knowledge and experience base to stay current on a multiple of business disciplines. SUCCESS ELEMENTS does that for its clients – but does not do …
Building and maintaining a sustainable, high-value business is in part about having access to a knowledge and experience base to stay current on a multiple of business disciplines. SUCCESS ELEMENTS does that for its clients – but does not do it alone. Our clients expect it from us – our Mission statement commits us to it. As a consequence, we have assembled an Advisory Board of knowledgeable and experienced business executives with proven strengths in …marketing, sales, networking, social media, strategic alliances, technology, branding, and systems. The sum total of their experience is available to SUCCESS ELEMENTS and its clients in the services we deliver.
We thank them for their contribution and would like to introduce them now.
Chairman, National Group, DTZ Canada: Over 50 years of experience in soft-goods, business machines, computer technology, commercial real estate sales, sales management, organizational management, human relations, corporate management of companies both large and small within the United States and Canada.
As Managing Director of Digital Development at Metroland Digital, Will Verkaik is accountable for the alignment and delivery of technology to support Metroland's endeavours towards the world of new media. Joining Metroland in 2008, Will engages business teams to define strategic and architecture objectives to meet their visionary needs.
With an accumulation of 25 years of experience in leading technological solutions, Will has 18 years focused on Internet related business opportunities.
More details can be found at: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/willverkaik
Andy's business, finance and entrepreneurial experience spans over 25 years and roles as commercial bank lender, founder and President of a 35 unit franchised retail chain, COO of Venturedrive providing solutions to early stage entrepreneurs and angel investors and President of Angel Investors Canada.
For the past 12 years Andy has been engaged in real estate investment sales in his capacity as a broker with J.J. Barnicke and currently with Royal LePage Commercial.
More details can be found at www.linkedin.com/pub/andy-stevenson/45/526/2b5
James Burchill is the CEO of Business Fusion Marketing, a Burlington Ontario based digital training and marketing agency that helps SMB's connect, communicate and automate their sales and marketing. He's a best selling author, speaker, and noted social media trainer.
Not one to focus purely on the theoretical, James enjoys "practical tactical" solutions and used his own brand of Social Fusion (tm) to develop and deploy one of the largest independent local B2B networking groups in Southern Ontario. Since January 2012 James has launched 10 Social Fusion Networks (with more in development) and has an opt-in member base in the thousands, now making it a Top 10% network.
When he's not writing the next book, training or helping his clients, you can find James Tweeting, blogging and updating his social profiles online and can follow him on Twitter @jamesburchill.
|Ted is a consumer goods professional with over 40 years of executive experience, most recently as President of THE BEER STORE. His expertise in this sector extends from brand management, marketing, sales and logistics to strategic planning, team building and product development. Ted is semi-retired but continues to consult on projects and investments of interest.|
SUCCESS ELEMENTS is a proud member of the Professional Business Coach Alliance (PBCA). It is a collaborative, cooperative alliance of like-minded senior business professionals who are passionate about the success of small to medium sized business owners. Administrative costs are …
Professional Business Coaches Alliance
SUCCESS ELEMENTS is a proud member of the Professional Business Coach Alliance (PBCA). It is a collaborative, cooperative alliance of like-minded senior business professionals who are passionate about the success of small to medium sized business owners. Administrative costs are kept at a minimum. Training, education, research and development, etc., are performed by the member coaches alongside of the PBCA. Not only does this reduce costs but we are able to leverage the incredible base of knowledge these extraordinary member coaches so unselfishly share. Benefits that extend through to clients take many forms.
- Coach Collaboration: Member coaches share their varied corporate and entrepreneurial backgrounds and specialties with member coaches. This sharing of their valuable skill sets occurs in the PBCA's Member Intranet, Interactive Forum, Conference Calls and annual conferences. In do so, each member's client gets the extended benefit of the PBCA resources.
- Extensive Library of Tools: In the Member Intranet there are currently over 700 tools to help our clients with marketing, sales, human resources, customer service, leadership, financial management, systemization, increasing gross profits, decreasing fixed costs, strategic planning, and succession/exit strategy planning, and more.
- Continuing Education: Member calls each week on various topics are designed to share member experiences and solutions to the benefit of the clients of each coach.
- Variety of Products and Services: PBCA augments the experience and skill sets of each member coach with the most complete toolkit of products and services across the main coaching categories.These include:
- One-on-One Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Group Training
- Business Evaluation Tools (including operational, industry benchmarking, bankability, business valuation, cash flow maximization ... and more!)
- Behavioral Evaluation
- E-learning programs
- Workshops and Seminars