As business continues to become more complex and faster paced, the recruiting, retaining and motivating of quality personnel has become increasingly critical as well. The ability to understand how personnel will act/ react in their given roles as well as …
As business continues to become more complex and faster paced, the recruiting, retaining and motivating of quality personnel has become increasingly critical as well. The ability to understand how personnel will act/ react in their given roles as well as business critical situations is a management tool of considerable value. EXTENDED DISC is just such a business tool.What It Is?
EXTENDED DISC® is a suite of | scientifically validated online assessment tools that are used by thousands of organizations worldwide. It provides you with the information to maximize the performance of your employees while eliminating expensive mistakes, wasted time and resources.
EXTENDED DISC® assessments provide you with the information you need in the areas of:
- Recruiting and Selection
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Development
- Sales and Sales Management Training
- Customer Service Training
- Team Development
- DISC personality styles training
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Communication and Inter-personal Skills Training
- Talent Management
The EXTENDED DISC model identifies the 4 primary human behavioural styles and how each style interacts best with each other. Owners and managers knowing their own E-DISC styles and those of their staff ensure future interactions are aligned, resulting in more effective staff management and motivation. The E-DISC staff assessments also identify individual strengths and development areas for future individual progression.How It Works
The participant process is intuitive and time effective:
- Online Access: Respondents complete an online questionnaire that takes about 10 minutes. The questionnaires are available in over 60 languages.
- Tabulation of Results: The results are tabulated and emailed within minutes and are available for distribution and review.
- Report Customization: Assessments can be tailored to your liking. They can be short, general DISC reports or comprehensive assessments for more holistic applications. The choice is yours.
- Results Distribution: Results are forwarded by email to SUCCESS ELEMENTS (Program Facilitator) and the respondent, company administrator or combination of recipients.
- Review Options: Assessments are reviewed with the participant together with those Certified with EXTENDED DISC whether SUCCESS ELEMENTS or those certified within the company. Reviews can take place at the Individual level as well as the Group level.
Given that individual staff needs are varied due to role and responsibilities, flexibility has been built into the program to serve that need. Key program flexibility includes:
- Create Pair, Team, Department, Division and even Organizational Assessments without having to ask employees to complete another questionnaire.
- Customize the appearance (colors, pictures, logos, etc.) to your branding preferences.
- Provide assessments that are specific to roles (i.e. Executives, Managers, Salespeople, Customer Service Representatives, Team Members, Engineers, etc.).
- Customize the reports for content, length, and page order to provide the most relevant and user-friendly reports for participants
- Tailor the assessments to best fit every application, from simple one hour training sessions to comprehensive full day department applications.
- Have access to the best support materials available
Owners and Managers benefit on many fronts. And equally important benefits are measurable.
- Improved company and department communications
- Increased personal and business effectiveness by all that participate
- Increased staff motivation and enthusiasm
- Improved Project Team execution and project ownership
- Achievable sustainable behavioural change
- Identifiable areas of development for all that participate
- Strengthened internal and external relationships
If you have questions or wish to discuss how EXTENDED DISC can work for your company, please call LUCY our Certified EXTENDED DISC Manager at 905-289-5421 or CONTACT US.
How many times have you asked yourself… “Am I headed in the right direction? Am I doing the right things to guarantee success?” Well you are not alone – most owners ask themselves regularly but don’t have the means or …
Business Growth Index
How many times have you asked yourself... "Am I headed in the right direction? Am I doing the right things to guarantee success?" Well you are not alone – most owners ask themselves regularly but don’t have the means or unbiased advisor to check on both levels. At SUCCESS ELEMENTS we hear these questions repeatedly and have developed the BUSINESS GROWTH INDEX for a quick pulse check on your business before you make any further meaningful decisions – including engaging a Business Coach.
Our straight forward and brief B, has been designed to measure the major stages of business growth. Though not as detailed as our complete Business Diagnostic, this evaluation with provide you with insights into issues you may want to address now, before any further major decisions are made.
Your results will be forwarded immediately along with action steps you might want to consider taking right away. As a bonus you will be allowed to download our Competitor Matrix Template to use in your business.
Why delay – take our BUSINESS GROWTH evaluation today!
Building, growing and maintaining a sustainable, high-value business is in part about having access to timely market intelligence, accurate financial data and tools to make sense it all. Regardless of the business you have chosen it inevitably comes back to …
The Profit Equation
Building, growing and maintaining a sustainable, high-value business is in part about having access to timely market intelligence, accurate financial data and tools to make sense it all. Regardless of the business you have chosen it inevitably comes back to ‘5’ Key Impact Areas. Understanding how you can maximize performance in each of these areas necessarily starts with understanding the impact of the ‘what if’ changes in assumptions.
Though likely old news to most, the ‘5’ Key Impact Areas are as follows:
- Leads Generated: Is the number of qualified ‘Prospects’ moved from the ‘Suspect’ category.
- Conversion Rate: The % of ‘Prospects’ converted to ‘Customers’
- Revenue / Customer: Represents the average Gross Revenue per Customer
- Gross Margin: A company's total sales revenue minus its cost of goods sold, divided by the total sales revenue, expressed as a percentage.
- Fixed Costs: Costs that do not change with an increase or decrease in the amount of goods or services produced. Fixed costs are expenses that have to be paid by a company, independent of any business activity.
Unfortunately too many small / medium size business owners do not have a handy tool to measure the impact of increases or decreases in the assumptions in each of the 5 impact areas. We understood that – and have developed The Profit Barometer for our clients so that future decisions can be made on an informed basis. The sample below illustrates the impact of increases / decreases from the Company’s BASE LINE for EACH of the 5 areas ...plus the COMBINED aggregated impact if all 5 areas were revised.
To be of benefit of course, accurate data collection in all 5 areas is required.
If you have questions or would like to see how it could help your decision process, CONTACT US.
FINTEL is a leading provider of data services and business intelligence solutions that help companies make better decisions based on the largest and most reliable financial benchmarking database of privately held companies. Decision making processes are supported with timely, …
FINTEL is a leading provider of data services and business intelligence solutions that help companies make better decisions based on the largest and most reliable financial benchmarking database of privately held companies. Decision making processes are supported with timely, relevant, easy to retrieve and readily presentable financial information and benchmarks. FINTEL have a passion for supplying dependable business intelligence and expert advice that make our customers more successful.
The FINTEL Dataset: It covers more than 900,000 mostly privately held companies that do not publicly disclose their financial information from over 2,500 different industry groups as classified by either SIC (Standard Industry Classification) or NAICS (North American Industry Classification System).
Benchmarks: The benchmarks used present the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) derived from the FINTEL dataset that are critical for understanding and evaluating the state of and the prospects for any business based on its financial situation.
Tools and Reports: These can be used to present industry analysis statistics or to display side-by-side comparisons of an individual company and industry benchmarks of an entire industry or similarly sized firms.
- FINTEL Industry Metrics Reports: Whether you are comparing your company, an investment target or investigating best practices in financial management among your company’s peers, FINTEL Industry Metrics (FIM) reports are for you. They offer unique and powerful insights into the financial portfolios and performance of privately held companies operating across almost all industries. Key features include:
- Industry financial intelligence covering over 2,500 industry groups and 900,000 privately held businesses
- Industry size breakdown into small, medium-sized and large segments specific to each industry, rather than using fixed size thresholds
- 17 commonly used key financial ratios for each industry
- FINTEL Business Analyzer Pro: FINTEL Business Analyzer Professional is an easy to understand financial benchmarking and analysis tool designed to provide you with a clear and comprehensive analysis of your company's financial performance in relation to industry peers/competitors. The analysis covers all major aspects of financial management including liquidity, profitability, asset efficiency and growth. Business Analyzer is a modular system designed to give you exactly the tools you need without overburdening you with financial detail that is not relevant to you.Overview: Requires input of twelve accounts from the income statement and twenty accounts from balance sheet (soon with automatic Quick Books import)
- Calculates and displays fifteen commonly used financial ratios
- Shows industry financial benchmarks comparable to the business under analysis out of a selection of over 2,500 industry segments
- Graphically depicts the relative position of the company within the industry range of each of the performance indicators
- Suggests practical recommendations for improving financial performance based on the results of the analysis
The Standard Modules in the FINTEL Business Analyzer Professional are intended to satisfy the fundamental needs of financial analysis. They provide detailed analyses of business performance growth, including:
- Financial Ratio Industry Benchmarking Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Sustainable Growth Analysis
- Statement Spreading
- Easy to understand insights about the financial performance of your business, including:
- Revenues, gross margin and operating expenses
- Earnings power and profitability
- Ability to grow
- Fair market value
- Ability to meet loan payment obligations
- Comprehensive industry financial benchmarks comparable to your business
- Practical suggestions for improving financial performance
- FINTEL Business Scorecard (FBS): The FINTEL Business Scorecard is designed to provide you with an easy to understand, quick and insightful snapshot of selected factors of your company's performance in comparison with your industry peers and competitors. Each performance indicator represents an important aspect of financial management including liquidity, profitability, efficiency and growth.To use this Scorecard, you do not need to be an accounting or finance expert. Just enter nine accounts from your financial statements and your performance scorecard will appear instantly.
- Concise and easy to understand snapshot of financial health of a business
- Industry financial benchmarks comparable to the business under analysis (9 ratios)
- Practical suggestions for improving financial performance
- Presents an overall score for company's financial performance based on all of the performance indicators (even if the individual figures are not displayed in the free version)
All financial data entered is strictly confidential and will not be used by FINTEL LLC nor be shared with any other party. It is also not being used for our benchmarking database. No software or special hardware is required on your end to use this system. A Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement between you and SUCCESS ELEMENTS INC is mandatory to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of your data.
For more information, please CONTACT US.